Factory Extended Warranties
Terms and Conditions of Extended Warranty
Should any trouble develop during the extended warranty period, contact KING. You must contact KING before the warranty period expires. The customer must supply proof of purchase (such as a dated sales receipt) and serial number when requesting warranty service. If customer cannot supply proof of purchase, warranty period shall start 30 days after date of manufacture.
Only KING will perform extended warranty service. If it is determined that the unit needs to be returned to KING, customer must return COMPLETE product, freight prepaid, to: KING, 11200 Hampshire Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55438-2453.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, KING will repair (or at its option, replace) without charge. When returning product, KING will supply an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). This number must be clearly written on the box. Failure to clearly write RMA number on box may result in delays in processing claim.
Along with product, customer should include in the box: his/her name, address, daytime phone number, and proof of purchase and description of the problem. This warranty does not cover installation and external wiring. This warranty is not transferable from the original owner. Due to the expanding and changing TV market, KING cannot be held responsible for changes made to satellite services. Software updates to address such issues are not covered under warranty.
This warranty also does not apply where:
· The product has been abused, misused, improperly installed or improperly maintained.
· Repairs have been made or attempted by others that are not certified by KING to do such repairs.
· Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
· Alterations have been made to the product.
· The dome cover has been removed without authorization.
· Supplied grease not used in the external coax connections as specified in the instructions.
· Damage has been caused by power washing.
· Circumstances beyond the control of KING cause the product to no longer operate correctly.
· Customer is not the original owner.
In no event shall KING be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies both during and after the term of the warranty. KING disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of “merchantability” and “fitness for a specific purpose,” after the one year term of this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.